GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR RESRVATIONS
1. ACCEPTANCE.- Making any reservation implies acceptance of these general conditions.
2. USER.- The person making the reservation must be of legal age and is responsible for the veracity of the information provided.
3. PREPAYMENT.- The system requests a payment of guarantee by bank transfer or PayPal (commission 3,5%) with the email firstname.lastname@example.org. The reservation is subject to acceptance of payment by the banking entity.
4. RESERVATION.- The reservation is complete when the user receives the reservation confirmation with its localisation number by email.
5. TOURIST DUTY.- The amount for the reservation will be increased by a tourist tax for the first 7 nights, at 0.90 € per person older than 16 years of age.
6. INFORMATION.- All information provided by the user is saved on a secure server, and we guarantee that this information shall be accessed exclusively by reservation staff, and only for purposes of the reservation and to communicate with the client in regards to future promotions and deals.
7. OCCUPANTS.- The client may only lodge the maximum number of people as defined in the apartment’s characteristics and as per the hired rate.
8. CLEANING.- The apartment shall be made available to the client duly clean. The client commits to leave the apartment reasonably clean, without rubbish or leftover food.
9. EQUIPMENT.- The client commits to leave the apartment in the same circumstances as they found it upon entering in terms of furniture and equipment preservation.
10. MODIFICATIONS.- We reserve the right to change the hired apartment for one with similar or better characteristics in the event of force majeure, such as occupation or defects suddenly occurring after the date of the reservation. These changes shall be at no cost to the client.
11. GUARANTEE.- The client will leave a cash deposit as a guarantee upon entering, at the amount specified in the reservation. This deposit shall be fully returned upon check-out, unless defects are found in the apartment, its furniture or equipment, or situations of extreme filth or rubbish. The cost for re-establishing the condition of the apartment upon check-in shall be discounted from the deposit.
12. CANCELLATION.- For cancellations more than 60 days beforehand, 10% of the money paid shall be returned. For the other cancellations no amount shall be returned.