1. HOLDER'S INFORMATION
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following is the identification data of the Holder::
- Web: http://solhome.immo/
- Holder: SOLHOME
- Address: AV. RIELLS 59, LOC. B, 17130, L’ESCALA, GIRONA
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: E09775784
- Telephone: 972 77 39 55
- Mobile: 669 41 47 41
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
Any person who accesses the website of SOLHOME has the consideration of User. The user undertakes to use the website and those services made available to him/her through the same, in a manner in accordance with the Law, morality, good customs and public order, as well as with the provisions of the present clauses. Consequently, you are obliged not to use the Web for illicit purposes or effects and/or contrary to what is established, harmful to the rights and/or interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage the Web or impede its normal use, or the services accessible through the same.
The use of the Website and/or its Services shall imply the full and unreserved acceptance and validity of each and every one of the clauses contained in the lastest updated version of this Legal Notice, so the User must be aware of the importance of reading them every time he/she visits the Website.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The source code, the graphic designs, the images, the photographs, the videos, the sounds, the animations, the software, the texts, as well as the information and the contents that are collected on the website are protected by the Spanish legislation on the rights of intellectual and industrial property in favor of SOLHOME of third party licensors. The reproduction and/or publication, total or partial, of the website is not permitted, nor its computer processing, distribution, diffusion, modification, transformation or decompilation, nor any other rights legally recognized to its owner, without the prior written permission of the same. The User, solely and exclusively, may use the material that appears on the Web for their personal and private use, being prohibited its use for commercial purposes or to engage in illegal activities. All the rights derived from the intellectual property are expressly reserved by SOLHOME of the third party licensors, who will watch over the fulfillment of the previous conditions as well as the correct use of the contents presented in its web pages, exercising all the civil and penal actions that correspond to it in the case of infraction or non-compliance of these rights on the part of the User.
5. PRIVACY ISSUES
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, we provide you with the following information on the processing of personal data that you may provide to us:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
SOLHOME S.C. is the data controller.
Our details can be found at the top of this legal notice.
- We process the information provided to us in order to provide and invoice our services and products.
- If you give us your consent we may also process your data to send you information about products, services or activities.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the time strictly necessary. That is, as long as you are a user of our services or wish to continue receiving information.
What legitimacy do we have to process your data?
1. The legal basis for the processing of your data are the consents you give us.
(Children under 14 years of age) It will be understood that the information sent by children under 14 years of age has been sent with the consent of their legal representatives. If this is not the case, the legal representative must inform us as soon as possible.
2. Compliance with applicable laws or performance of a contract. In specific circumstances, we may need to process your personal data in order to comply with a relevant law / regulation, or to fulfill our obligations under a contract to which you are subject.
To whom will we disclose your data?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing.
What rights does the user have and how to exercise them?
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing their personal data.
- They also have the right to withdraw previously given consent.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances the persons concerned may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the person concerned may object to the processing of their data. In this case, we will stop processing them, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Data subjects also have the right to data portability.
- Finally, data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, limitation, portability, information, suppression and cancellation, not to be subject to automated individual decisions, by sending us a letter enclosing a copy of your identity document, addressed to the administration of SOLHOME S.C. to our address at Av. Riells 59, 17130, L'Escala (Girona) (Spain) or by email to email@example.com.
If you consider that your claim has not been well attended, you can make a complaint to the pertinent control authority, which in this case is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, by accessing its web page https://www.aepd.es/, or at its headquarters in C/ Jorge Juan nº 6, 28001, Madrid.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process come from the interested party, who guarantees that the data provided are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them. The data marked with an asterisk are mandatory in order to provide you with the requested service.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data we process comes from the person concerned, who guarantees that the data provided is true and is responsible for informing us of any changes to it. The data marked with an asterisk are mandatory in order to provide you with the requested service.
What data do we process?
The data we process ranges from the following categories:
- Data of an identifying nature.
- Postal or e-mail addresses.
- Other data requested in our forms.
The data is limited, since we only process the data necessary for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
For what purposes do we process your data?
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
To provide the contracted services.
To provide the products purchased.
Respond to your requests for information, products or services.
Where we have legal obligations, process personal data
To hire personnel
Plan and develop organizational aspects (such as internal communications, budgeting, administration and project management);
Provide access to our resources
To administer the website
For any additional purposes where we are required to notify you and obtain your consent, including purposes required by local law, we will obtain your consent before processing your personal data for those purposes.
6. WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE APPLY?
We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the RGPD, therefore, we have adopted the necessary security measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data processing we perform, with mechanisms that allow us to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the systems and processing services.
Some of these measures are:
- Information of the data processing policies to the personnel.
- Periodic backup copies.
- Data access control.
- Regular verification, evaluation and assessment processes.
7. PRINCIPLES APPLICABLE TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The processing of personal data of the client user will be subject to the following principles contained in art. 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of the LOPDGDD:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the consent of the user will be required at all times after fully transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data shall only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the user for the time necessary for the purposes of the processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed in such a way as to ensure their security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: The person responsible for the Website shall maintain and regulate the necessary technical and logistical means sufficient to ensure that all the principles applicable to the processing are complied with.
8. EXCLUSION OF RESPONSIBILITY
SOLHOME with the maximum diligence possible so that the data and information that it offers on its website is up to date at all times. SOLHOME does not guarantee and is not responsible for the accuracy and updating of the contents of the website, reserving the right to modify these contents at any time. SOLHOME will be responsible for the information that can be obtained through links included in the website.
The commercial relations between clients will be governed by the general conditions that, if necessary, would be established by SOLHOME in a specific document to this effect, or for the specific pacts that can be agreed with the clients.
9. INFORMATION AND COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING POLICY
SOLHOME commits itself through this medium not to carry out misleading publicity. To these effects, therefore, the formal or numerical errors that can be found throughout the content of the different sections of the website, produced as a consequence of incomplete maintenance and/or updating of the information contained in these sections, will not be considered as misleading publicity. SOLHOME, as a consequence of the provisions of this section, undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of these errors.
SOLHOME commits itself to not sending commercial communications without identifying them as such, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, of Services of the Society of Information and of electronic commerce. To this effect, all the information that is sent to the clients of SOLHOME that has as its aim the maintenance of the existing contractual relationship between the client and SOLHOME, as well as the performance of the tasks of information and other activities proper to the service that the client has contracted, will not be considered as commercial communication.
In the case of receiving communications by these means (e-mails, messages of automated response to forms, and other systems of communication) we inform you that the messages are directed exclusively to the addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that unauthorized use, disclosure and/or copying is prohibited under current legislation.
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 20, 21 and 22 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and Directive 2002/58/EC, we inform you that in the event that you do not wish to receive communications and information of a commercial nature through this electronic communication system, please indicate so by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject line BAJA COMUNICACIONES so that your personal data can be removed from our database. Your request will be acted upon within 10 days of being sent. In the event that we do not receive an express reply from you, we will understand that you accept and authorize our company to continue sending the aforementioned communications.
10. CONDITIONS OF USE. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAWS
The use of this website implies full acceptance of the terms of this legal notice. The present Legal Notice and all the relations that are established between SOLHOME and the User of the website and its services will be governed by the established Spanish legislation. In the case of the existence of a controversy between SOLHOME and the user, the Courts and Tribunals of the town of Figueres will be competent to resolve any litigation that may exist between the parties.
11. LEGAL NOTICE FOR WEB FORMS
Last update: July 2022