In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you of the following legal aspects of our website:
- Web: http://solhome.immo/
- Owner: SOLHOME S.C.
- Address: Av. Girona, 63, 17130, l'Escala (Girona)
- CIF: E09775784
- Phone numbers: +34 972 773 955 / +34 669 41 47 47 41
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOLHOME may collect information about the search habits of the users of the website by means of cookies or log files. Cookies will not be used to collect information of a personal nature. They will only be installed if the User remains and continues browsing our website, understanding that he/she consents to their use and installation. Below, we provide detailed information on: what are "cookies", what type this website uses, how you can disable them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of third-party cookies.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files generated by the web pages that the User visits, which contain session data that can be useful later on in the web page. The data allows the website to maintain your information between pages, and also to analyze how you interact with the site.
Cookies are secure in that they can only store information that was put in place by the browser, information that the User would have entered in the browser or information that is included in the page request. They cannot execute code and cannot be used to access the User's computer.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of web pages. Cookies cannot damage equipment and the fact that they are enabled helps to identify and resolve errors.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
Below, we provide more information to better understand the different types of cookies that may be used:
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
- Own Cookies. Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end of it.
- Third-party cookies. These cookies are stored in the user's terminal, for a longer time facilitating the control of preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time you visit the website.
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE
- Technical cookies. Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a web portal and the use of the different options and services offered. For example, those that are used for session maintenance, response time management, performance, etc.
- Personalization cookies. These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website, for example, define the language, regional settings or browser type.
- Analytical cookies. Analytical cookies are those used by our web portals to elaborate browsing profiles and to be able to know the preferences of the users. For example, an analytical cookie can be used to control the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user, the most successful product, etc.
- Advertising/advertising cookies. Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria such as frequency of access, edited content, etc. Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising to store behavioral information through the observation of habits, studying the accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of your profile.
ACCORDING TO TERM
- Session cookies. Session cookies are those that last the time the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end of it.
- Persistent cookies. These cookies are stored in the user's terminal, for a longer time facilitating the control of preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time you visit the website.
3. LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES
The following sections outline the cookies described above and used on our website:
- Identification: _ga
- Retention period: 2 years
- Purpose: This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and to track site usage for site analytics reporting. The cookies stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
- Type of cookie: analytics
- ID: _gid
- Retention period: 24 hours
- Purpose: This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information on how visitors use a website and assists in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected includes the number of visitors, the source of where they come from and the pages visited anonymously.
- Cookie type: Analytics
- ID: displayCookieConsent
- Retention period: 1 year
- Purpose: This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information on how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report on how the website is doing. The data collected includes the number of visitors, the source of where they come from and the pages visited anonymously.
- Cookie type: Technical
4. OWN AND THIRD PARTY COOKIES
More information on Google Cookies:
- (Google Analytics): We use the Google Analytics system (Google's tool for measuring the traffic of Web Pages), which can store cookies on your computer to help us collect information that will be used only for statistical purposes and study the behavior of users of our website. The information collected by the cookie (including the IP address) is stored and transmitted to Google servers in the United States. Google will use this information to compile your activity on our website and to generate reports in order to identify your use of the website. Google may also provide this information to third parties where required to do so by law. Acceptance of this policy implies acceptance of the use by Google of the information collected by Google Analytics. (Examples of these cookies: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv, __utmt, _ga, _gid, _gat, etc.).
- (Google Maps): We also use Google Maps cookies, they are used to display geographic locations. These cookies are managed entirely by Google (e.g. PREF, CONSENT, SSID, NID...).
- Other Google cookies: We also use technical cookies to remember the user's acceptance of the installation of cookies, as well as cookies with different functionalities, advertising, security or preferences (examples of these Google cookies: 1P_JAR, SID, SEARCH_SAMESITE, SAPISID, APISID, HSID, UULE, DV...).
All these cookies can be found in the following Google policy links:
Social network cookies (fb, youtube, twitter, etc.): Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons of the type Like or Share and give access to social networks...:
The user will have to explicitly and actively accept the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated above and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
6. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
7. THE RIGHT OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Most cookies collect anonymous information, which does not allow to obtain the identity of the user, although some of the codes that are included serve to single out or individualize the browser of your device used, and may be applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. Therefore, we inform you that the information obtained through cookies will be processed for the purposes indicated in this Cookies Policy. Likewise, this information will also be treated by those companies that provide cookies for the purposes indicated in their respective privacy policies.
However, taking into account that these codes do not allow the identification of the User, the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability recognized in the data protection regulations will not be applicable, unless the User is able to provide additional information that allows linking his identity with the identification codes of his cookies.
In case of considering your right to data protection violated, the user may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) or with our Data Protection Officer / data protection officer at the following e-mail email@example.com
8. COOKIE MANAGEMENT: ADDITIONAL SAFEGUARDS
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within your browser settings or options. The steps to do so are different for each browser, and instructions can be found in the help menu of each browser.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after the visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below is a list of the most common browsers with a link to the cookie settings and the different names of this "private mode":
In case cookies are disabled, we will not be able to maintain your preferences and some functionalities of the Website may become inoperative, not being able to offer you personalized services.
Last update: July 2022.